How do we manage the same details to appear for multiple holiday homes?
To both speed up your initial setup significantly and to save time when providing information updates, you can create one or multiple copies of each of the following to apply to several or all your properties separately.
- Personalization (Colours and Fonts)
- Near Me (Local Places and Events)
- Local Services (Airports, Doctor, Hospital, Places of Worship etc.)
- Scheduled Notifications
To set this up for your holiday home group, please do the following after logging into your CMS account:
- In the Home tab, scroll down to the Switch Holiday Home Accounts heading and click on the Manage Shared Details button below it.
- Determine how you want to group your property and local area details. For each category of details, please follow the respective bold headings below.
- Click on the Save button at the bottom of the screen to save your preferences.
- All properties that are set to SELF are now the sections to complete to cover all your properties.
This section is for your property's colours, fonts and text alignment preferences.
If you want to use the same preferences for all your holiday homes, please set the first property listed in the Manage Shared Details screen to SELF and then select this property for all other personalization slots below.
If you want to use different colours and fonts for each property, please set these slots for all properties to SELF.
Near Me and Local Services:
This section includes all the places, events and services in your local area.
If you want to use a single copy of local area details for all your holiday homes, please set the first property listed in the Manage Shared Details screen to SELF for both Near Me and Local Services and then select this property for all other Near Me and Local Services slots below.
If you want to sub-group your local area details, please set the Near Me and Local Services slots to SELF for one of the properties in each sub-group (e.g. on a geographical basis by suburb/town). Afterwards, make sure all other properties in each sub-group are selecting these dedicated properties.
E.g. If your holiday home group has 50 properties, and the first 10 all have identical local area details, please set property 1 to SELF and properties 2 to 10 to the name of the first property.
This allows you to provide guests using our mobile app, regularly occurring notifications.
To set up a single copy for all properties, please set the first property to SELF and all other properties to have the first property name.
Please click on the button above, login to your Hinfo CMS account, then refresh this page to view all support details.