What are guest service requests?
Guest Service Requests have multiple use cases and is designed to streamline any requests your guests have during their stay.
This service is designed to eliminate wait times at reception, improve communication compared to phone calls, allow guests to send a request from anywhere at any time and allow your staff to respond in their own time.
Here are just a few use cases, to demonstrate how adaptable our Guest Service Requests feature is for any property type and size:
Room Cleaning Requests, Towel Change or Pillow Change etc.
- If a guest wants to have their towels changed, a firmer pillow or even want their entire room cleaned in the middle of their stay, they can now inform your management with ease.
- By sending a request in the guests own time for any of these to your management, allows you to also acknowledge and respond in your own time.
Tennis Court Hire
- If your property has an on-site tennis court, you can include a Book a Court Time button or similar, to allow guests to send their preferred time for you to accept or provide a similar time that is available.
- You can also include details within the request screen, to let guests know you can provide racquets and balls (if you do provide them) by leaving a comment.
Spa and Massage Appointments
- If your resort offers spa and/or massage sessions, you can promote this to your guests and allow them to request a time for your management to confirm.
- You can communicate to the guests what they need to bring to the appointment and how early they need to arrive before their scheduled time.
Book a Table at Your In-House Restaurant
- You can increase bookings at your property's restaurant by making it easy for guests to request their preferred time and how many guests dining for that booking.
This feature built into our Hinfo service, is designed to appear alongside all your other property compendium details and integrate into immediate and scheduled notifications.
Your reception staff can view all incoming requests via a dedicated interface in your property's CMS account, to acknowledge and act upon each request.