How easy is it for people to download the Hinfo app?
Our Hinfo app is very easy to download and only takes a matter of seconds due to its small download size.
For a bigger breakdown of how little internet download our app uses, please visit our dedicated page on our website covering this.
There are multiple ways to promote our Hinfo app to your guests, including but not limited to the following.
Search on App Store:
A large percentage of guests choose to search for the Hinfo app manually on their smartphone/tablet by doing the following:
- Open the Apple App Store or Google Play App Store,
- Tap on the search bar and type in hinfo.
- Tap on the Get or Install button.
- In most cases wait up to 20 seconds for the app to download.
- Tap on the Open button to open the Hinfo app and then search for your property via either Current Location or Search via Name button.
App Download QR Code on Guest Getting Started Sheet:
The QR Code provided on our Guest Getting Started Sheet helps to speed up the process for guests to download the Hinfo app.
Scanning the QR code eliminates the first and 2nd points from the steps above.
Both options above, cater for almost all ways guests find our Hinfo app on the respective App Stores, especially considering manual searching is the lengthier option.
NOTE: If a guest has stayed at another Hinfo member property, then they will only need to open the app on their phone and search for your property, For comparison, think of the time it takes to request an Uber on your smartphone via a mobile app for the first time compared to future trips.