Our guests cannot access our property on the service. What can we do?
We are sorry for any inconvenience caused by this.
Firstly, we recommend trying all the following in-order to isolate the issue:
- In the Hinfo mobile app, try to find the property via the Current Location button when you are on-site.
- Make sure your permission settings are enabled and allow for Precise location to be accurately detected.
- In the Hinfo mobile app, try to search for the property via Search via Name and type in at least 3 letters or a single word in your property's name.
- E.g. For North Ryde Serviced Apartments we recommend searching for ryde to have the property appear in the search results.
- On our Hinfo website via hinfo.com/findproperty use either the Current Location or Search via Name option similarly to the above.
- If your property is using a direct QR Code to your property on our website, make sure this QR code is identical to the one provided in Account Details -> Direct Guest Wi-Fi Access in your CMS account.
- If your property offers multiple room types, try selecting a different room type to see if any let you in.
If after completing the above, your guests are still unable to access our service, please contact us via [email protected] with your property name, member ID and detailed steps used to replicate the issue at our end (including any room type names selected).