How do I change/reset our CMS account password?
There are two ways you can change your Hinfo CMS master account password.
Either of the below will achieve the same result. Please choose depending on if you can login to your CMS account or not.
Logged into CMS Account:
Not Logged into CMS Account:
- Open hinfo.com/cms
- Click on the Forgot Password link below the Login button.
- Please enter the Hinfo Member ID and email address assigned to this account.
- If a match is found, you will receive a new temporary password via email to the email address entered in step 3.
- Go back to hinfo.com/cms and enter the following:
- Username: Your property's Hinfo Member ID
- Password: The temporary password in the new email.
- After logging back into your account, please navigate to Account Details via the blue navigation menu.
- In Account Details, enter the email address you want to use in the Username slot and a new permanent password into both password slots, then click on Save. Your new account credentials have been entered.