I cannot login to our CMS account to update details. How can I regain access?
Before proceeding, please make sure you have access to the email account used during setup for your property's Hinfo CMS account. If this is not possible, please contact us directly before proceeding.
If you are yet to commence the initial setup process, please use the Hinfo Member ID and temporary password sent to you via email.
If you are in the middle of setup or are already live on our service, please do the following:
- Open hinfo.com/cms
- Click on the Forgot Password link below the login button.
- Please enter the Hinfo Member ID and email address assigned to this account.
- If a match is found, you will receive a new temporary password via email to the email address entered in step 3.
- Go back to hinfo.com/cms and enter the following:
- Username: Your property's Hinfo Member ID
- Password: The temporary password in the new email.
- After logging back into your account, please navigate to Account Details via the blue navigation menu.
- In Account Details, enter the email address you want to use in the Username slot and a new permanent password into both password slots, then click on Save. Your new account credentials will then be saved.
For future logins, we always recommend using your Hinfo Member ID as the username if facing any login issues.