I cannot login on the Ask Reception Login screen to respond to guest messages. How do I login?
If you are a holiday home group or similar that is using Ask Guest Services, this all still applies.
If you are currently using hinfo.com/askreceptionlogin and cannot login, please do either of the following:
Hinfo CMS Account Credentials:
Please start by enter the following:
- Username: Your property's Hinfo Member ID (alternatively your property's main email address)
- Password: The password assigned to your main CMS account.
If you are still unable to login with either username, please follow the steps via the support page linked below, to reset your password.
Ask Reception - Alternative Login Credentials:
Please start by entering the following:
- Username: Your allocated email address for this login (alternatively your Hinfo Member ID)
- Password: The alternative password unique to your team.
If you are still unable to login with your alternative login email and password allocated to your team, you will need to login to the main Hinfo CMS account and update the credentials via the steps below.
- Open hinfo.com/cms
- Login with the Hinfo Member ID and master password for your property's CMS account.
- After logging in, click on Ask Reception or Ask Guest Services in the blue navigation menu.
- Scroll down to the Alternative Login headings (Email Address & Password separately).
- Please enter an updated email address here.
- Please enter a new password here for this login exclusively.
- Click on Save at the bottom of the screen.
- Log out of your CMS account.
- Navigate back to hinfo.com/askreceptionlogin and try to login again with these new credentials.
If you are still having any issues with logging in, please contact us directly via [email protected] with your property name, Hinfo Member ID and exact details of the issue you are receiving.