I cannot enter the property I want to, repeatedly. How do I solve/report this?
We apologize for any inconvenience caused when accessing your property and local area details.
Please check each of the following depending on your preferred method or point of accessing details.
Current Location Button
- Make sure you are on the premises of the property itself, for this to work.
- If you have low phone signal, please either step outside or keep your phone next to a window to get a more accurate GPS reading for comparison.
- If no alert is displayed in a few seconds, move around with your phone to make sure your GPS locating is updated being updated.
Search via Name Button:
- Type in an abbreviated version of your property's name if it includes any unique words. E.g. North Ryde Serviced Apartments will appear if you type in only ryde.
- Make sure you have an active internet connection when you tap on the Search button in the alert. To check this, please try loading any other internet functions on your device, via another app.
- If multiple properties appear and your property is not displayed, try scrolling down the list until your property is visible.
Room Type Selection:
- If multiple room types are displayed, please select the room type you are staying in.
- If you are experiencing any issues with the room type selected, please try another room type to see if it is an isolated or communal issue.
Loading Guest Details:
- If you are seeing a progress bar or loading circle dot animation when property and local area details are being saved to your device and the app crashes, please try this process again for a second time.
After trying all the above, if you are still unable to access your property's details, please contact us directly via [email protected] or fill in the form below. Be sure to include your property name, app or website and room type selected.