Why Does Hinfo Exist?
Hinfo is the 21st century digital hotel compendium, developed in Melbourne Australia and is the upgrade your property's needs.
Hinfo benefits all properties of all types and sizes, including but not limited too:
- Holiday Homes
- Bed and Breakfasts
We all live in a mobile and connected world. A world, where people expect be able to access any information they want and communicate with anyone, anywhere, anytime, within arm's reach.
Show Embed Code
Current compendiums found in properties around the globe have too many limitations, to be considered the perfect 'delivery vehicle' for guest compendium information.
For example, paper-based compendiums:
- Do not leave the room with your guests,
- Cannot be used by more than one person at a time,
- Information cannot be updated as easily for all rooms/apartments at once, and
- Information for this reason gets out-dated more frequently and is not cost effective to update immediately.
As another example, in-room TV-based compendiums:
- Are restricted to only the room they are in,
- Do not cater for multiple guests looking up different things at the same time (particularly immediately after check-in), and
- Young Billy cannot watch the cricket on TV while Dad is looking up the details for the local pub for that night.
When developing Hinfo, we looked at all of the current limitations of paper and TV-based hotel compendiums, so we could then turn these restrictions into features of Hinfo.
Compared to printed hotel compendiums, Hinfo:
- Goes where your guests go with their own smartphones and tablets,
- Allows each of your guests to have their own access to the information,
- Information can be updated very easily and very frequently via our Hinfo CMS, and so much more.