Why Digital Hotel Compendiums Should Not Cost More
Your property has many on-going operating costs, including keeping your compendiums up to date. Upgrading from a traditional to a digital hotel compendium, however, should not cost extra.
Compendiums at your hotel, motel, apartment, resort etc. are just one of many operating costs your property pays for on an on-going basis.
When we developed our Hinfo Guest Digital Solution, our mission was to not only match or reduce the cost compared to traditional compendiums, but to invest the same cost into a service that has infinitely more benefits for management and guests.
Hotel Compendiums are only one part of your property's operations. It cannot brew coffee for your guests, or change your guests bed sheets every day, but it is a critical communication tool to increase communication between your management and guests, in-depth.
Here are just some of the ways we provide more value for money compared to traditional compendiums:
- Eliminate the need for dedicated resources in each room by allowing guests to use their own devices.
- Allow guests to take your compendium details anywhere they go.
- Allow for unlimited information updates at no extra cost thanks to its digital format.
- Each guest can have their own access to your compendium information.
- Significantly reduce the time it takes to update your compendium information for all guests.
- More personalized to complement your property's branding colours and fonts.
By allowing guests to use their own devices to access your compendium details, your property will be able to take advantage of the benefits above and many more without the need to invest in dedicated hardware, such as hotel tablets for each room.
The cost of 1-2 hotel tablet for 1-2 rooms/apartments at your property, would either match or be more expensive then joining our Hinfo service, for a full year, but includes your entire property.
Hinfo allows your property to have all the benefits of a digital hotel compendium, without costing multiple times the amount to integrate and in many scenarios, it saves you money.