Secure Details allows your property to hide certain details and lock certain services from being used to guarantee only your guests have access.
All features and locks on services listed on this screen are optional.
How Do Guests Verify Where They Are
There are two methods you can use to verify if guests are on-site.
We allow properties to create access password to unlock all sensitive details.
This access password can be:
- Either short and numeric or lengthy and alphanumeric with special characters (e.g. 1234 or SecUr3P4$sW0rD),
- Individually set on a per room type basis,
- Applied to Food & Drink Ordering section before submitting an order,
- Applied to Guest Service Requests before submission and
- Applied to our Guest Messaging service before they can send a message to your reception staff.
This password is only required once per device from your guests during their stay and will unlock all other features needed to eliminate the need to enter the same password multiple times.
This password is not required from all of your guests, until they want to use any one of the secured sections.
To view your sensitive compendium details, guests can tap on the padlock icon in the top right corner of the Amenities tab and enter the password.
Finding Property via Current Location (Optional)
You can allow guests to skip this process entirely, if they searched for your property via the 'Current Location' button on the initial search screen.
Here are a few potential use cases for using our Secure Details feature:
Providing access code to your apartments on-site gym,
Provide side gate access code for holiday homes and
Lock certain services to eliminate potential spam.