One of the biggest benefits of notifications on our smart devices, is that it allows us to stay alerted as things happen in the moment.
Hinfo allows your property to send immediate and schedule notifications to appear in a timely manner on each of your guests own devices.
With Immediate Notifications, you can notify guests wherever they are instantly, by sending it to the Hinfo app on your guests smartphones.
This is especially important if a notification is time-sensitive and most (if not all) guests, are not currently within their guest room.
You can provide a title and brief message to appear in the notification and then a longer message, phone number, website address etc. to appear when guests tap to view the full immediate notifications details.
Shortly after sending an immediate notification, you will be able to see the total number of notifications sent a how many tapped to view full details to gauge the level of engagement.
Our immediate (and scheduled) notifications are also both tied into our Auto Translate service, which allows for sending notifications in multiple languages, instantly.
Our implementation has the following unique benefits:
- Not internet dependent to appear in a timely manner, after guests initially download your property's details.
- Setup notifications to appear weeks or months in advance.
- Ability to repeat each notification individually, at the same time each week or same weekday occurrence each month. E.g. Local Market on 1st Sunday Every Month.
- More valuable and meaningful for guests to see notifications at any time, wherever they are.
Each of your notifications can include a title, brief message and an image, with many other details available on the details screen in the app itself.
When guests receive notifications, they will be presented with 3 options.
- Learn More: Opens the app directly to the details for that specific notification.
- Left Property: If a guest forgets to tap on 'Leave' in the Hinfo app when departing from your property, they can now do this from the notification.
- Disable: This makes it easier for guests to disable these scheduled notifications if they change their mind.
The scheduled notifications feature is available on an opt-in basis (as required by Apple) and is limited to 2 per day to avoid spamming guests and keeping them engaged.
If you want to promote a local market that occurs once a month, you can set the notification to repeat on the same weekday occurence each month. E.g. 4th Sunday Every Month.
You can promote your in-house restaurant a couple of hours before dinner time, to help increase the number of bookings.
You can promote local restaurants and bars in a timely manner, to help increase their sales and allow you to use this feature to subsidise the low cost to be apart of our service.