Food and Beverage Ordering
← Benefits Main Menu
If your property is offering food and beverage (F&B) ordering to your guests, you likely are receiving orders via one or more of the following ways:
- Paper Pamphlets Delivered to Reception
- Phone Orders via In-Room Phone or Guests Mobile
- In-Person at Reception
While these processes have served properties well for many years, they each have a downside from the guests end of the transaction.
- Paper pamphlets are the opposite of contactless and require delivery or collection on either part.
- Phone orders create opportunity for miscommunication and sometimes require guests to repeat themselves.
- In-person orders at reception also requires time & effort from guests to detour past reception to deliver.
With our F&B service, we have created a solution that eliminates these issues without the premium cost of other digital alternatives.
F&B Ordering Facts
Here are just a few food and drink online ordering statistics that show why you property would benefit from upgrading to our F&B ordering solution.
- 63% of people agree it is more convenient to get delivery than dine out with a family.
- 59% of restaurant orders from millennials are takeout or delivery.
- Digital ordering and delivery have grown 300% faster than dine-in traffic since 2014.
- 31% say they use food delivery services at least twice a week.
- Revenue in the Online Food Delivery segment is projected to reach AU$2.55 billion in 2021.
Here are many of the key features of our F&B solution.
- Separate Menus with Availability Times and Item Availability,
- Images for Each Menu Item,
- Dietary Tags,
- Keyword Search by Item Names and Descriptions,
- Customizable Options for Each Item,
- Assign Multiple On-Site Delivery Locations in addition to your guests' room,
- Allow comments from guests on a per item basis for full flexibility,
- Delivery Time Options (that include minimum time delay, time intervals, on-demand only option) and
- Dedicated tab in the middle of the bottom tab bar on mobile devices.
Support Multiple Languages with Auto Translate
With Auto Translate, your property can benefit from the following use case scenarios for F&B ordering:
- Creating multilingual menus for significantly less time and cost,
- Adding new menu items (and all its criteria) in multiple languages after initial implementation, instantly and
- Communicate the estimated delivery time to non-English speaking guests when accepting orders.
All these translating benefits are included in the same Auto Translate rates.
Light and Dark Mode Support
This service behaves the same as every other in the Hinfo app when it comes to displaying your property's personalized colours & fonts during the day and/or dark colours at night (if enabled by the guest).
This means your property's branding colours and fonts will be reflected during the day and night unless each guest decides to prioritize the dark mode interface.
No Premium Cost Attached
Bringing a viable contactless ordering solution to market, must be above all else cost-effective.
Our service is built on a room chargeback basis, which eliminates any additional/separate credit card surcharges etc.
We designed our F&B ordering to act as a natural substitution to receiving orders from guests via paper pamphlets, phone calls or in-person.
This means our whole service from the guest's perspective is now accessible independently, mobile and in their preferred language, while management will receive requests through a single dedicated interface for all orders.
Our ordering service is available to all properties (except holiday homes), at no additional cost on-top of our standard cost-effective membership, which breaks down to only a few cents per room per night.