Bring Your Own Device
There are over 3.7 billion smartphones and tablets used regularly worldwide.
Why not allow guests to use their own devices, to access your property's compendium details and other services, connected to your property's operations?
Allows your guests to use their own devices introduces a new level of portability, not possible by any other compendium delivery vehicle, traditional or digital.
Guests can also use every internet-connected device they own, including smartphones, tablets and laptop computers.
Accessing Hinfo is also very easy via either our mobile app or this website via the 'Select a Property' button up top.
Almost 97% of guests accessing Hinfo during their stay, are doing so via our mobile app.
You can also provide a direct link to your property on our website, on the guest login confirmation screen after connecting to your property's Wi-Fi.
- There is no need for the whole family to huddle around the single printed compendium and hotel tablet in each guest room, to learn about the property's operations and recommended local attractions.
- Smartphones are more portable and more powerful than paper compendiums, even if they are allowed to be taken outside of the guest rooms.
- Guests can look up local attractions to visit next etc. as recommended by your property, while already outside your property's premises during the day.
- Guests can access your hotel compendium details, anywhere at anytime, while not risking the chance of damaging your existing compendium solution for future guests.
- Hinfo also works on the overwhelming majority of iPhones, iPads, Android smartphones and tablets and web browsers currently used.