Our Hinfo guest digital compendium allows your guests to send feedback directly to your property's management team, based on their stay.
All feedback from your guests is sent to your property's management directly via a nominated email address.
No feedback sent through Hinfo is published online, nor is viewable by the developers of Hinfo.
All feedback sent is entirely anonymous as part of our privacy focused service.
Anonymous Feedback can be sent via both the Hinfo app and our Hinfo.com website and is accessible via the 'Feedback' button in the Home tab.
Our feedback feature is built on an opt-in basis and becomes available for your guests to use, when you provide a nominated email address in our Hinfo CMS during or after the initial setup.
Your guests can provide details in each of the following areas:
- Check In / Out Dates
- Check In Rating
- Facilities Rating
- Condition of Room Rating
- Servicing of Room Rating and
- General Comments Textfield.
- Guests may be more inclined to send critical feedback to inform your property's management, without creating an account on any given review website to publish on TripAdvisor, Trivago etc.
- Guests may be inclined to send feedback of any sort, because they do not want to be identified.
- By including an anonymous feedback feature within a guest digital compendium that your guests are already using, this will increase your chances of collecting more positive or critical feedback. This gives your property's management a better overall idea of how much your guests are enjoying their stay.
- Our feedback form will provide a more detailed quick analysis compared to a single 5 star rating.